View Profile AlbeGian

91 Movie Reviews

YOOO YOU'RE THE DUDE FROM THAT COCK FIGHT ANIMATION

What a pleasant surprise to find you in under judgement section. Really nice stuff right here dude, amazing work!!

Pretty informative video, but sadly you cannot pass judgement, as this is not the content Newgrounds' Movie Portal is looking for, according to the guidelines which you can read here:

However, this might be the kind of content that Youtube users might like more, so I suggest sticking to Youtube for that kind of content. If you follow the guidelines, you're more than welcome to have your animations here and we'll be really glad to watch them and rate them! Don't get your hopes down, you can do it!

AndriuxDev responds:

Thanks for your help! Sadly, I'm kinda disappointed with that 1 star. I'm not an animator since a long time. Yet, I just hope to be able to shout-out some of my fans here on Newgrounds. YouTube is somewhat of a trouble, considering that the family friendly content that is there definitely is not quite healthy, as far as I know.
Thanks again for your help, I'll look forward to how will I share my videos.
-AndriuxDev

Wait what does the H. in Jesus H. Christ stands for

17 Game Reviews

PICO'S SCHOOL PACIFIST ROUTE
PICO'S SCHOOL PACIFIST ROUTE

Daaaaamn spongeb- i mean, guys, this is some serious Celeste level platforming. I loooooove it!
Thanks for this beauty samuraicupcake99 (did i got that right? im bad at names), kawaiisprite and his awesome bouncy music, and mkmaffo and digimin for the pleasing and lovely art!!

ninjamuffin99 responds:

close enuf

What a better way to celebrate christmas other than with a showcase of masterpieces made by a some of the greatest artists, programmers, pixel-arterers and musicians (excluding myself) of Newgrounds??

I'm super grateful for this project and I wanted to say to the people who made this possible, thank you for letting me be part of this. And to you, who played the game: thank you for playing, we're really grateful that you enjoyed it, you're an amazing person and you'll make great things in the future if you propose it to yourself.

Merry christmas and happy new year 2020 to everyone ❤

150 Audio Reviews

Good shit

Good shit

PLEASE TELL ME YOU SCORED THIS AMAZINGLY FOR A PROJECT OR A MOVIE BEFORE. AAAAAAAAAA

vocaloutburst responds:

Haha I wish, but that's definitely the goal!! If anything, I made up a short film in my head XD

56 Art Reviews

i never thought i would see Paris Saint-Germaine shitpost around here... i wonder how many other football fans are in this place

This is all beautiful. From the perspective to the details to the colors to your style for people's design... really nice stuff!

midgetsausage responds:

Thank you! I hated how it's always just people that are always in video game towns/villages, so I thought of mixing gentle skeletons (skelepeople?) along with humans as well!

Awww :3 very nice work of art
I hope your visualization of this future come true and you both can live in a nice and cozy home!

MatthewLopz responds:

i'm doing my best to make it happen and i'm sure it will, thanks for this comment!

Non-professional musician with no specified music genre. I sometimes tend to make weird amalgamas using orchestra, chiptune, etc. which people seem to like, thank god lol
I usually pronounce my name as "al-bay-djee-an" but any other form is fine to me.

21, Male