View Profile AlbeGian

95 Movie Reviews

This is amazing. I love this series. Can't wait for next episode! ^^

This breaks my heart :(|)

I love your stories. Glad you're doing well in life. And if not, I hope you do.

17 Game Reviews

PICO'S SCHOOL PACIFIST ROUTE
PICO'S SCHOOL PACIFIST ROUTE

Daaaaamn spongeb- i mean, guys, this is some serious Celeste level platforming. I loooooove it!
Thanks for this beauty samuraicupcake99 (did i got that right? im bad at names), kawaiisprite and his awesome bouncy music, and mkmaffo and digimin for the pleasing and lovely art!!

ninjamuffin99 responds:

close enuf

What a better way to celebrate christmas other than with a showcase of masterpieces made by a some of the greatest artists, programmers, pixel-arterers and musicians (excluding myself) of Newgrounds??

I'm super grateful for this project and I wanted to say to the people who made this possible, thank you for letting me be part of this. And to you, who played the game: thank you for playing, we're really grateful that you enjoyed it, you're an amazing person and you'll make great things in the future if you propose it to yourself.

Merry christmas and happy new year 2020 to everyone ❤

164 Audio Reviews

Simply, an absolutely pretty piece of work.

This banger of a song is GODLIKE. Absolutely loved it!!

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Thank you! Always means a lot coming from you.

Absolute BANGER. No words

RoachBoarder responds:

Thank you so much!!

60 Art Reviews

El pato Lucas

Nice

This is actually really good spanish! I could point maybe one or two details here and there but for the biggest part you're getting really good at it, congrats!!

Non-professional musician with no specified music genre. I sometimes tend to make weird amalgamas using orchestra, chiptune, ambient drones, etc.
Thank you for passing by! ^^

/aɪl·bi·ʤi·æn/ - /ɑl·beɪ·ʤi·ən/ - /ʌlb·ʤi·ən/ @AlbeGian